Regarding the cancellation of the subscription(s) before leaving the Netherlands.


I requested the internet service & phone network provider to cancel my service contract as I am moving out of the country. In return, they are requesting document proof of moving to cancel.

But the gemeente is suggesting to provide the de-registration document once I leave the Netherlands.

Now, I am confused about the process.

Answer ( 1 )

  1. Shreyas shtetty

    Deregister with the municipality (from 5 days before you leave to the day you leave) before leaving NL . They will provide you with a letter/ confirmation/proof of deregistration of the same. Take it and send it via email to concern offices.

Leave an answer