I recently got a letter from tax authorities to pay back tax money that they initially calculated and paid me.


This is my first return filed since moving here. It was a letter to my place of residence. But I noticed there is a digital letter to this effect. Does anyone have the same? Worried I have to pay all back for their error. I have no debt and now would sit in debt

Answers ( 2 )

  1. Ahalya Guntoor

    It is usually because the filing was not done right, try reaching out to a tax consultant fiscalm.nl is what I use, and they helped me in a similar situation it was 5 years back though.

  2. Rishabh Somanna

    Be careful. It may be phasing effort. Check with tax authorities.

Leave an answer