Answer ( 1 )

  1. There are two driving organizations in the Netherlands. 

    Centraal Bureau Rijvaardigheid (CBR) – Central Office of Driving Certification

    CBR conducts driving exams in the Netherlands for all motor vehicles, including scooters, cars, trucks and motorbikes.

    Rijksdienst voor het Wegverkeer (RDW) – Road Transportation Authority is responsible for issuing driving licenses, monitoring the technical condition of motor vehicles and supervising registration such as licence plates.

Leave an answer