I will be shifting to the Netherlands in January 2023 on an Orientation Year Visa. However, I have not found a house yet. In that case, can I temporarily register at my friend’s address? I can at least get my BSN Bank Account activated in that case. Of course, I’ll notify the municipality once my housing situation changes. Also, is there a specific time frame you must register for after your arrival?


Leave an answer