I plan to invite my sister here under a friend and family visa and provide partial sponsorship (accommodation and food).


She is a salaried employee, so she will take care of other expenses like travelling. What documents does she need to prove that we are partially sponsoring her? Is the employee statement sufficient, or do I also need to provide my employment contract and salary slips? I already have a signed sponsorship letter from Gemeente.

Leave an answer