I have some queries
1. Can my wife on dependent visa – allowed to work only with her dependent visa?
2. I have completed my MS in real estate development from Uni. Of Greenwich, London; and working as a project engineer in one construction company in India. So can I get job in construction firm? Or what job I can get?
3. What is legalization of marriage certificate. My city’s DM just don’t understanding what I want!
closed 2General Support & Advice 6 years 1 Answer 4693 views 9
Answer ( 1 )
1. I know many PhD students with their (working and non-working) wife here.
2. Yes – when you come on Knowledge-Migrant visa
3. No idea. Best is to check in a suitable facebook group
4. It is a standard procedure in India. Contact VFS – the agency that handles NL visa processing in India. I understand they assist in legalization.
5. Language is a bigger barrier. But I know several Indians that have mingled very well. IMO it depends on your personality than theirs!