I am a Netherlands passport holder now and registered in the Amstelveen gemente as single. But I am married in 2009 and I have legalized marriage registration certificate.


Now I want to bring my wife and son (12 years old) to Nederland on a dependent visa. I am having a few questions in this regard.

1) Can I raise the dependent visa myself or do I need to involve my employer

2) Does my wife need to clear the civil Integration exam ( Dutch exam) in India to apply for a dependent visa? If yes then what is the level of the exam? A1 or A2 or B1?

3) Is there any immigration firm that can provide a paid service to help me in this dependent visa process

4) What will be the associated cost and what will be the documents needed

Leave an answer