Answer ( 1 )

  1. Ram

    If one wants to be a permanent resident then getting into Netherlands as a student and completing a graduation or a masters is one way.
    The next step is to get a work visa after a graduation or a Masters. This is given for 12 months.
    The 12 month period is followed by a Blue Card which is valid pan Europe and given for 33 months. By then after 33 months you should have completed the time living and working in Netherlands to apply for a PR.

    Best answer

Leave an answer