Answer ( 1 )


    You have roughly three options I think:
    You can get a work-visa through an employer. You will need to first find employment in the Netherlands. Highly-educated workers can be exempted from having to apply for a visa. If you could be sent here as an expat, you would not require a visa.
    You can study in the Netherlands, your university would apply for a study-visa for you. This visa limits the amount of hours you can work in a week.
    You can marry or go for a registered partnership with a Dutch national.

Leave an answer