What should I ensure before interning or gaining work experience in the Netherlands?


Answer ( 1 )

    1. Ensure you have a valid residence permit (GVVA) for internships and work experience. 
    1. Verify if your employer is a company, organization, or official Dutch branch of a foreign company established in the Netherlands.  
    1. Obtain a residence permit through an EU program if you are a Non-EU, EEA, or Swiss employee. 

Leave an answer