What should I do if my partner wants to visit the Netherlands?


Answer ( 1 )

  1. Initially, your partner will need a residence permit to live with you in the Netherlands. 
    I have gathered information. Hope this is useful to qualify for a partner visa in the Netherlands, you and your partner must meet the general requirements, such as being at least 21 years old, having a long-term relationship or being married, and having Dutch nationality or a valid Dutch residence permit. Exceptions apply if you already had a valid marriage abroad or if it is in the best interest of your minor children to have your partner join you immediately. Income requirements must also be met, and you must declare yourself the sponsor. Your partner may need to pass the civic integration exam unless exempted or not requiring a Provisional residence permit (MVV).

Leave an answer