My sister is coming here to stay with me for her studies. She will stay without any rent.


I have my own place. Is it mandatory to provide a rental agreement during the Visa process or BSN appointment?

Answer ( 1 )


    Definitely, any proof of document stating that you own or rent the place should be given to the government. However, apart from that, it is beneficial for you to have a proof of document too.

Leave an answer