I am an expat to the Netherlands and I have come over with my spouse. Can my wife work in NL?


I have arrived to NL with HSM visa.

Answer ( 1 )


    Your wife can work if you have arrived to NL with HSM Visa (highly skilled migrant visa).
    When you have a spouse that is either from the Netherlands or a member of the EU, you can receive a residence/work permit with the spouse as your sponsor.

Leave an answer