How is it like to work while studying in the Netherlands?


If you want to work while pursuing your studies in the Netherlands, you might need a work permit, depending on your nationality.

Citizens from the EU/EEA (except for Croatia), Switzerland and Japan do not need a work permit and have no restriction on the number of work hours. Citizens from Croatia and other countries will need a work permit, and only the employer or employment agency can apply for the work permit on their behalf.

International students can work up to 10 hours a week or full-time during the summer months only.

Check the website of the Dutch Immigration and Naturalization Service (IND) for more information on the visa and residence permit in the Netherlands.

Anonymous 7 months 0 Answers 114 views 0

Leave an answer